Tuesday 24 September 2013

What's in my Bag?

Evening Lovli's,

Firstly, I would like to apologise - to those of you who actually read my blog - for being absent for the past week and a half! I have had a stressful couple of months, but it finally looks like I am on the right track now so I'll be back to my 'almost' daily blog posts for you lovli's.

I want to share my situation and news with you, but I totally understand if this kind of stuff bores you, so feel free to scroll on down to what this actual post is about tonight :)

I am going to try and keep this short and sweet but I can't make any promises. 
So I'm going to take it back to when I was 18. I went to university to study Drama thinking that I was going to come out of it and be the next Hollywood Super Actress, but by the end of my course - after being introduced to Multimedia and babysitting on the side - I realised that I would rather be a video editor or work with Children.

Since graduating, I have tried to get experience in both to see what one suits me best. After a long, depressing year of working for free or peanuts, I decided that the video editing didn't suit me as a 'career', so I put it in my 'Hobby' section and decided to go for becoming a Drama/Media Teacher. For those of you that have read my previous blogs, you'll know that eventually I want to have my own Performing Arts School/Agency, but until that day comes, teaching is the perfect start and career for me to have.

At the moment I work as a Freelance Video Editor, so last week was full of work deadlines, but I also had a job interview for a Teaching Assistant at a school. So my good news is that I GOT THE JOB!!!!

A huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders, I feel much better now, and I am ready to get back into my blogging.

SO, now that that is out of the way, let's get on with tonights post, and as you guys have probably guessed by the title, tonights post is going to be one that has been quite popular. I have seen many of these 'What's in my Bag' posts, and I think it's time I joined the clan :)



Studded Bag - Primark - £12

My bag at the moment is from Primark. I love studded items so when I saw this, I had to have it.



So the first item in my bag is my matching studded purse - that was a fiver - and it is one of the best purses I have had considering how cheap it was. It's got a good amount of space, plenty of room for everything, and it goes with my bag which I've never actually had before (my bad). 

Inside my purse you'll find...

Bank Cards
Unlimited Cineworld Card
Gala bingo Card (only been once ha)
National Insurance Card
Drivers License (100% clean)
Cafe Nero Loyalty Card
Nandos Loyalty Card
Contraceptive Pills
£40




Next are my lip products. I can't leave the house without my glosses and balms to see me through the day. At the moment I have my two favourite Baby lips balms, and two random lip glosses that I found in my make up bag a couple of weeks ago and really liked them.



I'm always carrying mints and gum. You will never see me without them. I even have back up ones for bad breath emergencies. The top tin is from my Boyfriends work place. It's full of tiny mints but they are quite refreshing. Then the bottom is my almost empty packet of Extra White Gum . This post has actually reminded me that I need to buy some tomorrow.



My oyster card. I love the tube when I'm not driving.



Three pens. You never know when you're going to need them. 
My Barclays Pinsentry. For those of you that don't bank with Barclays, this is just a cool device that I have to use when doing my online banking.


My little Owl Purse for my coins. At the moment there is 74p in there. Awesome.



Next I have my scents. I always carry perfumes or body sprays around with me to keep me smelling lovely all day. At the moment I have my Kylie Minogue and my Body Spray from Avon.



Finally I have my Diary/Organiser/NoteBook etc.
I recently decided to become more organised with everything and asked for one of these for my Birthday. My wishes were answered and I even got it in Purple.

Hope you enjoyed looking inside my bag lovlis, and remember I really appreciate comments/feedback and/or just some love and support for my blog.

LoveLove
Elle P

No comments:

Post a Comment