Monday 16 September 2013

The Elle Must Get Fit Project - Week 2

Evening Lovli's


Sorry for the late update, but I have had a busy night. As you will discover as you read on, I haven't had a very active week -in terms of fitness- so I will save you all the babbling on (and excuses), and just give you a short and sweet update tonight :)

Last week was a pretty stressful one for me! I had a lot of work deadlines to get through, was acting as the family taxi for the majority of the week, and that meant I hardly had any time for exercise or getting creative in the kitchen with healthy recipes.

However, as I approached the scales this evening I was quite shocked to see that I had only gained half a pound (which isn't much), so I left feeling happy - knowing that that cheesecake I ate on Friday had obviously not attached its fat to me yet - and even more ready to get straight back in to it this week.

This week I'll be stepping up the exercise again. I am going to run on my treadmill this week 4 out of 7 days, eat as healthily as I can, and I want to come back here next week with a 3-4 pound weight loss!!

FOOD DIARY

The healthiest foods I ate this week would have to be my Homemade Soup, Chicken Casserole, and my Special K/Weetabix Breakfasts!!

Now it's getting colder, I'm starting to swap my cold salads for soups and jacket potatoes, and I'm pretty sure that's what I'll be living off over the winter (and the odd hot chocolate).

So that's all for tonight lovli's ;)

Remember I would love some feedback -good or bad- and I am always open to suggestions and tips on fitness/health :)

Goodnight x

Elle P

No comments:

Post a Comment