Tuesday 10 September 2013

Me? Nominated for a Liebster Award!!!!!

Hey there Lovli's

I am actually so happy (and thankful) to have been nominated for a Liebster Award by the lovely Gracie at gracieswideworld.weebly.com. Please check her site out (she is awesome)!!!

I have only just joined the blogging circle, so to know that someone like Gracie has enjoyed my posts enough so far to nominate me is such a nice feeling. Thank you lovli :)


So from what I have read, this is how it's going to go down....

1: I am going to give you guys 11 facts about me!!

2: I am going to answer the 11 questions set for me by Gracie!!

3: I am going to nominate 11 upcoming bloggers of my own!!

4: I am going to set my own 11 questions for my fellow bloggers :)


11 facts about Elle :)

1: I am 3/4 Greek Cyriot and 1/4 Welsh (random combo I know).

2: SPURS SPURS SPURS. That is all!!!

3: I own over 50 Owl related objects, clothes, jewellery & teddies (I'm not obsessed).

4: I studied Drama and Performance at Uni and graduated in 2011.

5: My favourite colour is Purple. Everything should be Purple!!

6: I'm scared to death of really deep water. The end.

7: I have three teddies (two of them Owls) that I don't sleep without and they are called Edison, Skyla & Boo.

8: I was a backing singer for Michael Jackson at the World Music Awards in 2007.

9: When I was younger, I believed I was Ariel from 'The Little Mermaid', and finding that red wig made my day!!

10: I plan to open up my own Performing Arts School one day!! It's gonna be awesome!!


Questions for me!!

1: What's your favourite make up brand?

My favourite makeup brand would have to be Mac. I have never been let down by any product I have bought from them. Big thumbs up!!!!!

What's the best item of clothing you've ever bought?



My Black Midi Dress!! Fits perfectly (for once) , hides the bad stuff and shows off the good stuff. I love it!!


Any hidden talents?



I can sing? I went to various performing arts schools when i was younger and got my solo on many times!!!


Why did you start blogging?

It's something I have wanted to do for ages, but could never decide on what to blog about!! So I decided to blog about anything and everything :)




What's your favourite season and why?

Mmm tricky!! I think Summer because my Birthday is in July, and I love getting out the shorts and bright colours :)




What's your favourite part of blogging?

I love talking to new bloggers about our blogs. It makes me feel part of the gang, and it's fun :)




Your top 3 autumn must haves?

I get cold real easily so my first two top autumn warmers would be Ugg Slippers (awesome for days at home), and Funky Ear Muffs (so your ears don't freeze and fall off). My hair goes crazy in the windy, cold weather so my third must have would be Tresemme's Hair products (to keep my frizzy hair tamed, soft and smooth).

Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?



I am hoping to become a Drama/Media teacher, but my ultimate dream is to open up my own Performing Arts School/Agency :)


Would you say you're fashionable? 

I wouldn't say I am a Fashion Freak. I wear what I want and it's not always fashionable, but it's me :)




What's the one item you can't live without?

As sad as it sounds, my iPhone!! It has my connections, photos, music, diary, planner etc. My whole life pretty much!!!




Do you prefer bright or dark nail polishes?

Bright!! I love pastel colours and dark nail polish just does not go with me :/




The Blogs that I think deserve some more attention :)



Hannah at hannahsbeautysweet.blogspot.co.uk

EmmayBelle at EmmayBelle.blogspot.com
Anoushka at Anoushkaloves.com
Marjoleeine at marjoleeine.blogspot.com



My Questions for you lovlis!!!

 1: Tell me a fun fact about yourself?

2: What did you want to be when you were growing up and what are you now?

3: What is your most embarrassing childhood story?

4: What would you say your worst habit is?

5: What do you like about blogging?

6: If you had a super power, what would it be?

7: Your biggest fear?

8: How many shoes roughly do you own?

9: Favourite movie of all time?

10: How many teddies on your bed and what are their names?

11: If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be and what would you be doing?


Hope you accept my nomination lovlis, you all deserve it, and let me know if you accept it :)

LoveLove
Elle P

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! You are wonderful and very sweet! Love your blog. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha SPURS SPURS SPURS SPURS!!! a girl after my own heart, lol ;)

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete