Monday 2 September 2013

Fashion Affordable's: Winter is coming...

It is officially September, which means that although the sun has still been shining in London, I don't doubt that sooner or later, the weather is going to change and we are going to feel the chilly and grey presence of the Autumn/Winter season!!

It's almost time to start putting away the shorts, maxi dresses, crop tops and sandals, and start rummaging for the oversized jumpers, cardigans, leggings and boots. 

I do love the Winter!! It's the season where I get to walk around in my comfy Ugg Boots, make hot chocolate, and wrap up in a blanket to watch 'The Holiday'. It is also the season where I get to invest in a new wardrobe of leggings and dress tops, because this is all I pretty much wear from September to the new year!!

So here are a few goodies that I hope to purchase for the Autumn/Winter season!!

Enjoy Lovlis :)


Oversized jumpers and Knitted Cardigans

They are big, warm, simple yet stylish, and there are so many to choose from!! I like to wear plain versions with patterned leggings. That way, I can mix and match, constantly changing my outfit up but with fewer items!!

Lorna Oversized Fairisle Slub Tunic Jumper - £25





Emily Laddered Studded Jumper - £25





Faye Aztec Print Cardigan - £18


Kim PU Skull Chunky Marl Jumper - £20



Leggings

I have just recently started getting used to wearing patterned leggings. I don't like wearing pattern with pattern, so by wearing the leggings, I add a simple plain top/jumper to go with it. I would then jazz the outfit up with either knee high boots or statement jewellery.



Soraya Abstract Square Monochrome Leggings - £10





Amirah Faded Monochrome Geometric Leggings - £10




Raziya Metallic Aztec Leggings - £10


All these items I chose are from the online fashion website boohoo!! Check out their website, they have some awesome stuff!!

What are your Autumn/Winter must haves?

LoveLove
Elle P

www.boohoo.com



No comments:

Post a Comment