Thursday 5 September 2013

Soap & Co - Bad Skin Life Savers


Hey Lovli's

Just a quick post today about a new product I recently purchased to help fight those unwanted spots and dry skin!!





Over the last couple of years, my face has actually sorted itself out. Gone are my spotty, greasy teenage girl years, and my face has cleared up (I don't know how with all the junk I eat and drink). However, I still get those days where a spot will randomly pop up, or my face feels like sandpaper!! One thing I have always been a victim of is Blackheads - particularly on the nose - and none of the Blackhead facial scrubs I have purchased have done the trick.

So when I was persuaded to buy this Mineral Peeling Gel by Soap & Co, I was amazed at how quickly I got my results!!


Step 1: Put a small blob on your skin!!                   Step 2: Rub into skin and be amazed!!
                                                                                  













Best thing is you can try it before you buy it, and the instant results I got when I used it made me buy it straight away. I got a special offer of 2 bottles for £50, so I split it with my friend and we paid £25 instead :)

For spots and dry/flaky skin, this peeling gel is a must have!!!

LoveLove
Elle P











No comments:

Post a Comment