Tuesday 1 October 2013

Beauty - Makeup Choices


Hey Lovli's

So it has come to that time of year - Autumn - where I start to look at all my things and realise how much stuff has accumulated over the year so far! I open my wardrobe doors and see too many shoes, clothes and accessories, and when I pick up my makeup bag I'm like 'oh my word this is heavy'.

Now it has started getting colder, when it comes to my clothes, it get's a bit easier! I swap my sandals for boots, vests for jumpers, and shorts for leggings and jeans!! However, in terms of my makeup, it get's tricky. I start wearing more golds and browns on my eyes, more clear balm and gloss on my lips, and more of a shimmer  on my cheeks to keep me glowing when it's cloudy and dull.

However, there comes a point where I have to decide what's staying and what's going!! I know i'll be buying more makeup from now until Christmas, and my makeup bag is already bulging over from the last ten months, so I need to make them hard choices... of letting my makeup go.

Emptying my makeup bag today, I sat on my bed for ages trying to decide what was going back in my bag, and what was going in either the bin or the drawer for things that I never use anymore but can't throw away!!

Now I don't know if some of you girls might look at this and think 'That's nothing' or whether you'll go 'Jeez woman cut down'!! I need to make some decisions, any suggestions on what I should get rid of?

How much makeup do you have? How big is your makeup bag?

LoveLove
Elle P





4 comments:

  1. I hate to sound like a wet blanket but JEEZ WOMAN YOU NEED TO CUT DOWN.

    no only joking. But honestly, that's probably more make-up than I've seen in one place, ever. Except Boots.

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm really bad lol!!

    I deffo need to cut down, it's getting much hehe

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list of items! I carry only the lipstick and the mascara in my bag, the rest stays home! ;)

    Feel free to visit my blog as well! <3

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Diana, it's great :) x

    ReplyDelete