Thursday 3 October 2013

Beauty - Soap & all it's Glory

I love Soap & Glory products. I love the way they look, smell, feel on my skin, and how long they last! I can remember Christmas shopping a couple of years ago with the boyfriend, stepping into Boots, and noticing this big pink case of Soap & Glory goodies that I just had to have!! For £20, I thought it was a bargain considering how much stuff was in this pink case of goodness. From body lotion to shower gel, makeup, body scrub and spray, eye cream - pretty much everything - I was extremely grateful when my boyfriend bought it as part of my pressie for Christmas!!

Despite loving everything that is Soap & Glory, I do have my favourites, and as a big lover of creams - and their pretty scents - , the two I would recommend would have to be the 'Hand Food' hand cream and the 'Heels Genius' foot cream.

In the past, I have usually neglected moisturising my hands and feet, and focused more on my face and the rest of my body. However, since having these two little tubes of magic, I moisturise my hands and feet everyday. 



Heel Genius Foot Cream

I think one of the reasons I used to avoid moisturising my feet was due to the fact that I am a very ticklish woman. The first time I had a pedicure was my last because I could not stop fidgeting and laughing, I must have looked like a right muppet in the nail salon. I also have a stupid fear of feet, which has eased off a bit since my boyfriend decided to pin me down and shove his foot in my face to get me over it. So now I tend to my feet myself, and I must say this 'Heels Genius' is actually genius. My feet smell lovely, feel soft and smooth, and they just look better with this cream on.



Hand Food Hand Cream

We use our hands to moisturise the rest of our body, but I have never really bought a cream for my actual hands. This cream is just as good as the foot one. It ticks all the boxes, and has a lovely sweet smell to it. You only need to put a little blob on to your hand and it does the rest!! It's a good job my fear isn't of hands, because then I'd have a problem!!



So that's it lovli's, you can find Soap & Glory in Boots, Super-drug, all the supermarkets like Tesco's. They aren't extremely cheap, but they aren't ridiculously expensive either. I would definitley suggest investing in a few of their products!!


Do you like Soap & Glory Products? What products do you have? What do you think of them?

LoveLove
Elle P

2 comments: