Monday 14 October 2013

My Fashion Affordable Confession...

Hey there lovlis.

It's been a while since I last posted. Huge apologies to those of you that read my blog after I stated that I was going to become more organised and regular with my posts, but my life has been all kinds of busy these last couple of months, and my spare time to blog has been limited. However, I have found some time at the start of this - not so busy - week to write a post for you guys!

So last week was a roller-coaster of emotions. My first emotion was sadness at the beginning of the week because it was my last day of video editing in Oxford. I have been a Freelancer for the company since last Summer, and it was really sad to leave there. However, it had to be done as I have been getting several job opportunities that suit the career path I am going down lately, which brings me on to my second emotion..excitement! In the past month, I have had four job opportunities, and it has confused the hell out of me. It's weird how you can go so long without anything, and then suddenly jobs are popping out from nowhere. It's made me extremely indecisive as to what one to choose (a position I never thought I would find myself in).

I also had a proud day on Wednesday when I attended my boyfriends graduation. It was held at the Royal Festival Hall, it was a sunny day, and I was so happy watching him walk across the stage to shake hands with whoever that important lady was (I should know really oops). It was also nice to see some friendly faces that I have not seen for a long time, and all the pretty ladies in their gorgeous outfits.


My outfit was a red chiffon dress with a black belt. I never usually wear dresses with sleeves like this one, but due to my recent weight loss - and still going at it - I felt great in the dress, it fell nicely on my body, and it was comfortable. Now ladies I have a confession. This dress is definitely a fashion affordable. It's £20 and from...wait for it...Tescos!! I love buying clothes from Tescos!! They are stylish, affordable, and I find they are long lasting, and even though that doesn't make my dress designer, top brand, or cat walk worthy, for something from Tescos, I think/hope I pulled it off pretty well :)

What are your Fashion Affordable Confessions? 

LoveLove
Elle P

No comments:

Post a Comment