Saturday 31 August 2013

Borough Market Must Have!!

Hiya Lovlis.

It has been a lovely day in London town, and I wanted to get the most out of it before the umbrella's, coats, hats, scarfs and gloves come out! I love London, I was born here, and have lived here all my life. Yet, at the age of 23, I find myself still discovering little parts of the city everyday!!

I used to think that all London had to offer was its famous landmarks (Big Ben, The London Eye, St Paul's Cathedral etc), but once I moved to university, I realised that there was so much more to explore, and after three years of studying and two years of being back home, I am still finding and seeing new things everyday!!

Today I went on my usual weekend walk into Central London, and as always, I walked through the awesome Borough Market!! 

Now whenever I visit Borough Market I have to get two things... munchies and a smoothie. If you haven't been before, I suggest you go and get the following :)

I manage to find something Owl related everytime I go out, so my first Borough Market must have is these cute little Short Bread Owls!! They are yummy as is everything else at this stall!! The brownies  and cookies are really tasty too, and the best part is you get a little free taster before you buy ;) 


I would also suggest getting a smoothie from 'The Natural Smoothie' stall!! They make really good smoothies, and they are tasty and refreshing :)



I am a Berry lover, so my favourite is 'Berry Bliss', but I've tried all of them apart from 'Tropical Cooler'!! 

If you are a smoothie lover, I would suggest taking a visit to Borough Market, not only for the smoothies, but for the busy atmosphere and the different culture stalls with awesome food and drink available to try before you buy (that's all I do). 


Me & my Berry Bliss (yummy) 
I look like a tomato in this picture but I was standing under a big red tent (my bad).

LoveLove
Elle P




No comments:

Post a Comment