Thursday 29 August 2013

Owls, Owls & then some...

Hey there Lovlis!

So..I don't know if you guys have gathered...but I really love Owls!!

Now I can't quite remember when I first became obsessed with them, but I know it was around the time that they had not really come into fashion yet, and I felt quite brave walking around with big owls printed on my clothes!! Usually for my birthday, people would ask me what I'd like, and my answer would always be stupid, 'I don't mind....I'm happy with whatever....I can't think of anything', so when it came to my 21st birthday two years ago, I suddenly knew what to tell everyone!! Now, apart from my fascination with Owls, I also love the colour purple (you can't really tell..) so when it came to people asking me what I wanted, all I said was, 'Anything Purple or to do with Owls', and to my surprise, that is exactly what I got!! It was the best birthday ever!! I remember sitting in the middle of all my presents  the next morning in front of my parents and friends, and every single one that I was opening was either Purple or had Owls on it!!

Since then, everyone I know pretty much guessed that I'm a fan of Owls, and that's all I get now (go me). Some of you may be thinking 'She can't be that fascinated by them....she probably only has two or three items with them on'. Well my friends, I kid you not, I have way too much Owl related stuff, but I won't stop until it's ok for me to have a pet Owl because I want one (and I won't back down).

I decided to go around my house, and take photographic evidence of everything I have that is Owl related. I probably will be posting loads of Owl related things on here that I get as I go along, but here is what I found as I walked around my house :)



My little Owl ear rings!! 


My Owl Pillow that I don't go to sleep without :)


My little water bottle Owl (also sleeps in my bed)


My Owl teddies, so cute and yes they have names :)


My Owl Address Book :)


My Owl Money Box


My Owl Necklaces (I have about four more but they are still in my unpacked holiday case)


My Owl Bracelets :)


My Owl Bag :)


My Owl Pocket Scarf :)


My Owl Candle  :)


My Owl Statue (why not?)


My Owl Purse (it's so tiny and cute)



My Owl Painting outside my bedroom door :)




I have quite a lot more, but I'm ready to go out for lunch with my bestie Jenz.
So even though I have loads of Owl clothes, I'll end this post with my outfit today :)

Top - Primark (not sure of the price as it was a gift, sorry)
Skirt - River Island - £20
Leggings - Primark - £4

LoveLove
Elle P



No comments:

Post a Comment