Wednesday 28 August 2013

Car Blaster - Tinie's Back!

Hiya Lovli's

Just a quick music post before bedtime :)

I have just got back from the cinema after seeing 'You're Next' (which was a load of poo by the way), and one of the things I love to do when I am driving home late at night is to blast out music that I like and that sounds good in my car!!

Now tonight the song that I played three times was Tinie Tempah ft 2 Chainz - Trampoline.
I'm not usually into TT music, but this particular track had me bouncing along in my car - probably looking like a right fool - and turning it up pretty loud until my steering wheel was vibrating!!

Might not be a great song to listen to right now if you are tucked up in bed, but if you like blasting music in your car, I'd give this track a go :)

Sweet dreams lovlis.

LoveLove
Elle P



No comments:

Post a Comment